Implement disinfection protocols, hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Screen people at the door. Hang signs if masks are mandatory. Make employees and customers sanitize their hands as they enter.
Disinfection protocols will vary based on the industry. At the very least, implement the following protocols to protect the safety of your employees:
- Perform thorough cleaning in high traffic areas.
- Frequently disinfect commonly used surfaces. (Every 2 hours if your business is open to the public.)
- Clean and disinfect shared equipment such as keyboards, remote controls and desks between each use.
- Disinfect touchable working surfaces between shifts or between users, whichever is more frequent.
Disinfection protocols require a team effort. We offer two different programs.
- We do it all. We provide day time staff to perform touchpoint disinfection of shared work stations and common areas.
Plus enhanced disinfection services like electrostatic disinfection each night, including electrostatic disinfection at least one time per week.
- We do it together. We provide the resources for your staff to disinfect personal and shared work stations and common areas.
We perform enhanced disinfection each night, including electrostatic disinfection at least one time per week.