Implement these changes to your workplace to safeguard the mental and physical health of your employees, customers and worksite visitors.
- Educate your staff.
Provide the resources needed for your staff to properly disinfect personal and shared workspaces.
- Create accountability.
Designate one person on your team to disinfect high touch surfaces each day. Require them to sign a verification log each time surfaces are disinfected.
- Disinfect frequently.
Wearing gloves, disinfect high touch surfaces frequently using disposable disinfecting wipes.
- Provide disinfecting wipes.
Make disinfecting wipes available to your entire staff so they are able to disinfect personal work stations and shared equipment such as keyboards, remote controls and desks, between each use.
- Dispose of PPE.
Dispose of gloves and other PPE meant for one time use immediately after disinfecting.
- Create good habits.
- Train employees on safety and self screening
- Close or restrict common areas
- Redesign offices to allow 6ft of spacing between workers
- Adjust hours to allow employees to better space out
- Require employees to avoid handshakes
Contact us for help! We want you to operate with confidence! Contact us to get a disinfection program in place.