Electrostatic is a cost effective way to disinfect more square feet in less time.
Electrostatic disinfection is a process that quickly and evenly coats a surface with a disinfecting solution. The electrostatic applicator gives a negative charge to the disinfecting solution as it exits the nozzle, allowing the solution to stick to a targeted surface with 360-degree coverage.
With one machine, we are able to disinfect 5,000 square feet within an hour. There is zero wait time. Your facility is ready to use within minutes of application. Although it may sound fancy, electrostatic disinfection is much more affordable than you may think.
What makes electrostatic disinfection better than standard disinfection?
There are a few major benefits:
- You can disinfect more square footage in less time.
- It eliminates the potential of cross contamination because it is a zero touch disinfecting method.
- It prevents the spread of common illnesses by properly disinfecting small spaces and areas that often go unnoticed.
What do studies show?
- Studies show that electrostatic disinfection can help prevent absenteeism caused by illness. This creates a more productive work and learning environment.
- They also prove that electrostatic disinfection provides complete surface disinfection.
- This technology is beneficial to healthcare, educational and commercial facilities.